What is Engineering and Electronics Technology?
This program gives individuals the background to work as assistants to engineers or as liaisons between engineers and skilled craftsmen, and as plant maintenance specialists. The Engineering Technology degree allows students to tailor their degrees to their own interests while providing them with a broad understanding of technologies commonly used in industry.
What are my career options?
- EET Computer Maintenance: $44,550
- Electronics Technician: $65,130
- Maintenance Technician: $59,305
What are my degree, diploma, or certificate options?
- Computer Maintenance
- Engineering Design Technician
- Industrial Electronics
- Robotics and Automation
- Automation Technician
- CAD Technician
- Communications Technician
- Computer Maintenance Technician
- Digital Telephony Technician
- Electronics Technician
- Electronics Tester Technician
- Industrial Electronics Technician I
- Industrial Electronics Technician II
- Instrumentation Technician
- Maintenance Technician
- Mechanical Technician
- Robotics and Automation Technician
Length of Program
You can earn an associate in applied science degree in two years if you maintain full-time status.
This information should not be considered a substitute for the KCTCS Catalog. You should always choose classes in cooperation with your faculty advisor to ensure that you meet all degree requirements.