What is a medical laboratory technician?
MLT's provide information for patient diagnosis and treatment by performing laboratory tests in toxicology, chemistry, hematology, immunology, and microbiology laboratories; receiving, typing, testing, and recording blood bank inventories.
What are my career options?
How do I get in?
- Step 1: Come to a preadmission conference at Health Science Hall Room 360 to pick up an application packet and get detailed information about the program. You can find the dates in the curriculum guide.
- Step 2: Apply by May 1, 2018.
- Step 3: The selective admissions committee will make its choices by June 1, 2018.
- Graduate Certification Pass rate: 95%
- Job placement rate: 100%
- Graduation rate: 89%
- This program is accredited through the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS)
5600 N. River Rd., Suite 720
Rosemont, IL 60018-5119