The Jefferson Business Office is located on the Downtown Campus in the Broadway Building on the 1st floor. The office can be reached by phone at 502.213.2108.
Our Mission: To manage effectively the auxiliary services, business, communications, maintenance and operations, and security functions necessary to support the educational mission of the college.
- Auxiliary Services includes the Printshop, Vending Services, Student Copying, Food Service Operations, Document Sources, and Bookstore Operations
- Barnes and Noble bookstores and KCTCS Distance Learning Bookstore
- Provides business and financial services to the students, faculty, and staff of Jefferson Community and Technical College.
- Safety and security of students, faculty, staff and visitors.
- Instructions and information about Diversity Suppliers
- Forms used by the Business Office.
- These documents are now located on the KCTCS Intranet!
- Inter-Campus mail, US mail, UPS procedures, and mail courier information.
- This office maintains the building and grounds on all campuses at Jefferson.
- Special purchases approval and Purchasing AP Quick Reference
- Jefferson is going green.
- Information about the use college vehicles.
- Document Source web submission job order form and FAQs for the Xerox printers used on campus.