The HUB is committed to transforming the lives of Jefferson students through assistance with meeting basic needs and accessing campus and community resources. The HUB aims to remove non-academic barriers to college success and contributes to educational attainment for all students.
Services of the HUB:
- Connect students to on-campus and community supports
- Address food insecurity through The Pantry
- Host events and workshops to promote student well-being
The Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS) recognizes that the quality of instruction and educational opportunities for all are enhanced when the diversity of the community served is represented in the student and workforce population. The KCTCS Office of Multicultural Affairs and the 16 diversity officers at each of the colleges are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) programs which promote diversity and remedy the underrepresentation of women and people of color.
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday 8:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Malesha Griffin, CSW
- Student Success Coordinator
- Email: Malesha.email@example.com
- Gina Embry
- Program Director, Student Support & Partner Initiatives
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The HUB is located on the Downtown Campus in room 114 of Chestnut Hall.