Access*Ability Resource Center (ARC)
The mission of the Access*Ability Resource Center (ARC) is to ensure program access for students with disabilities on all campuses.
- Goal I: To coordinate and provide reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities.
- Goal II: To responsibly advocate for an accessible, hospitable, and inclusive learning environment, through removal of informational, physical, and attitudinal barriers.
- Goal III: To promote self-determination and personal responsibility of students with disabilities.
Contact the Access*Ability Resource Center (ARC) to arrange an appointment to meet with an ARC Coordinator. Meeting with an ARC Coordinator is the first step in the accommodation process.
Students needing a sign language interpreter or other services for the deaf and hard of hearing should contact an ARC Coordinator at 502.213.4104 to arrange an appointment to meet.
These pages can also help:
- Accommodation Letter Process
- Documentation for Accommodations
- Determining Eligibility for Services
- ARC Services
- Student Request for ARC Services
The Access*Ability Resource Center (ARC) is located on the Downtown Campus at:
Louisville, KY 40202
Student Center, Room 113
Louisville, KY 40272
Office hours: Monday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM and Wednesday 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM