The HUB is committed to transforming the lives of Jefferson students through assistance with meeting basic needs and accessing campus and community resources. The HUB aims to remove non-academic barriers to college success and contributes to educational attainment for all students.
Services of the HUB
- Connect students to on-campus and community supports
- Address food insecurity through The Pantry
- Facilitate applications for the Student Emergency Fund (Do not request a computer with this form)
- Hub Hygiene Form
- Jefferson Stay Safe Application
- Host events and workshops to promote student well-being
The Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS) recognizes that the quality of instruction and educational opportunities for all are enhanced when the diversity of the community served is represented in the student and workforce population. The KCTCS Office of Multicultural Affairs and the 16 diversity officers at each of the colleges are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) programs which promote diversity and remedy the underrepresentation of women and people of color.
Schedule of Events
The HUB has many events in which you are invited to come and learn more about services provided in the HUB, get some snacks, and meet new people! View the Schedule of Events.
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Thursday: 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Friday: By Appointment
- Monday – 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Tuesday – 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Wednesday – By Appointment
- Thursday – 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Friday – By Appointment
- Malesha Griffin, CSW
- Student Success Coordinator, Downtown Campus
- (502) 213-2337
- Juanita Cooper
- Southwest Campus
- (502) 213-7300
The HUB is located on the Downtown Campus in room 114 of Chestnut Hall. Chestnut Hall is located at 110 W. Chestnut Street, Louisville, KY 40202.
The HUB @ Southwest Campus is located in room 151 of the Administration Building. The Administration Building is located at 1000 Community College Drive, Louisville, KY 40272.
Please complete this form if you wish to schedule a one-on-one appointment with a HUB Student Success Coordinator. This form does not need to be completed for access to the food pantry. Please scroll up for links to hygiene forms, emergency fund, etc.