CHAPTER-1606-Initial-Claim | JCTC

CHAPTER 1606 Initial Claim:

Complete VA Form 22-1990 either with the Veterans Affairs Office on campus or complete Electronic Application Form.

If you choose to complete your VA Electronic Application, you need to contact your campus VA Certifying Official for additional paperwork and general information concerning institutional processing procedures.

If you choose to complete your paperwork through the Office of Veterans Affairs on your campus, please bring the following with you:

  • DD Form 2384 (NOBE= Notice of Basic Eligibility)
  • #4 copy of DD 214 (if applicable)
  • Bonus/Kicker agreement (if applicable)
  • Voided out Check or Deposit Slip (if you wish direct deposit)