Testing Center Policies
Failure to follow these policies may result in the following: removal from the testing room, invalidation of test scores, and notification to faculty, employer, program advisors and educational administrators.
What should I bring?
Your photo ID. A valid, non-expired, and acceptable photo ID is required to test or discuss test results.
During the test
- Check-in/Check-out. Testers are required to check in with Testing Staff upon arrival and before leaving the center.
- No electronic devices. Cell phones, headphones, earphones, Bluetooth devices, tablets, smartwatches, wristwatches, Fitbits, bracelets, any other electronic or internet capable devices are strictly prohibited in the testing room.
- No personal items. Wallets, keys, money, phones, lanyards, bracelets, pens, lighters, sunglasses, knives, and weapons are not permitted in the testing areas.
- No hats or jackets. Hats, jackets, hoodies, and other outerwear may not be worn during testing.
- No food or drink in the testing room. Food, drinks, and water bottles are prohibited by testing sponsors and JCTC classrooms.
- No minors. Minors are not allowed in the testing room and may not be left unattended.
- No talking. There is no talking in the testing room. Questions should be asked in the office or when proctor when assistance is needed.
- Raise your hand to alert testing staff if you need assistance while testing.
- Testers may not leave the testing room, stand up, or walk around the testing area while an exam is in progress. If such circumstances occur, the scores may be invalidated.
- Scratch paper. Paper is provided by the testing staff and may not be removed from the testing room. Only one scratch piece of paper is permitted at a time.
- Internet browsing and outside resources are strictly prohibited. Testers will only use approved resources reviewed during the check-in process.
- Test Monitoring. All testing rooms are monitored by closed circuit camera and in-room proctoring by the Testing staff.
- Test-takers will not record or make copies in any format of test content.