Testing Sign Up
Reading, English, Math, or ESL
Reading and English ONLY
There is a $25 student paid fee to use the third-party service.
KCTCS & Non-KCTCS Course, Mid-term, or Final Exam
THIS IS NOT FOR THE NOCTI EXAM.
The IC3 Fast Track is made of up of 45 questions:
- Computer-based digital literacy skills assessment that covers computing fundamentals, key applications, and living online.
- Students have 50 minutes to complete the assessment, but plan for 90 for check-in/check-out and finding office locations.
- Passing results of 700 on the IC3 Fast Track will award credit for CIT 095.
The IC3 Full Assessment is made up of 3 separate 50-minute exams as follows:
- Computing Fundamentals exam with 50 questions.
- Key applications exam with 45 questions.
- Living online with 50 questions.
- Passing results for the IC3 Full Certification will grant 3 credit hours for CIT 105.
- Given at the Downtown Assessment Center only.
Access vouchers are required and must be purchased at the Downtown Campus Bookstore, in advance of testing times. Once you have the access voucher you may take the IC3 exam during listed walk-in times, no appointment required or necessary.
- Retests are permitted: A new voucher is required for each retest unless a full assessment voucher with retests was purchased.