Bursar’s Office - Payment Information
SPRING 2019 PAYMENT INFORMATION
|October 1, 2018 – January 11, 2019||January 11, 2019|
|January 12 – 13, 2019||January 13, 2019|
|DROP/ADD/REINSTATEMENT||January 20, 2019|
For tuition rates, visit our Tuition and Fees page.
Tuition can be paid by the following methods:
- Online (Credit Card or Check):
- Access your student self service at https://kctcs.mycmsc.com.
- Cash Payments:
- * Accepted ONLY in person at Bursar’s office on the Downtown and Southwest Campuses
- * Cashier services not available at Bullitt, Carrollton, Shelby, or Technical Campuses
- Check or Money Order:
- Payments must include student ID number and daytime phone number.
- Mailed payments must be postmarked ONE WEEK PRIOR TO DEADLINE and addressed to:
- Jefferson Community and Technical College
- Bursar’s Office
- 109 E. Broadway
- Louisville KY 40202
- Third Party/Financial Aid/Scholarship:
- Financial Aid recipients must verify, through the most recent Student Self-service message center EBILL, if there is sufficient anticipated aid to cover all tuition and charges by the payment deadline.
- Most financial aid is prorated based on hours enrolled. Loans, CAP, KEES, AND WORK READY require a minimum of 6 credit hours enrollment. (CAP, KEES, AND WORK READY not available during the Summer term.)
It’s Easy to Enroll:
- Disable pop-up blockers!
- Login to Student Self Service
- Click the Account Balance tile
- Click on Make a Payment
- Select Setup Official Payment Plan from the drop down menu then click Confirm
- From this point, the student will Create an Account with NBS. The payment plan is not complete until the student reads and accepts the
Terms & Conditions, clicks the Authorize button, and receives confirmation.
- * The cost to participate in the plan is $25.
- * The payment agreement and down payment (if required) must be completed and submitted online through the Student Self-service by the payment deadline.
- * The number of payments and the down payment amount vary depending on when the payment agreement is submitted.
- * Payments are automatically deducted from a bank account or charged to a credit card.
- Auto-payment plan information
SPRING 2019 TUITION RATES
- In-state: $169.00 per credit hour
- Contiguous Counties: $338.00 per credit hour
- Out-of-State: $592.00 per credit hour
- Mandatory Student Fee
- $8 per credit hour assessed to all students in support of the KCTCS Build Smart Investment Initiative.
- Online Course Charge
- $20.00 per credit hour (based on class instruction mode)
- Security Charge
- $40 offsets the costs of security in all college facilities, including security personnel, equipment, and lighting.
- Late Payment Charge
- $75 will be assessed to all accounts not paid by the published payment deadline.
- Reinstatement Charge
- $75 will be assessed to any student who requests reenrollment if removed from classes due to non-payment.
- Facility Usage Charge
- $25 assessed per course to students who enroll in a KHP course to help pay the cost of access to the YMCA or other facility.
- Parking Charge
- $25 per term assessed to students who request a parking permit.
- ALL Fees/Charges are non–refundable.
Activate and check your KCTCS student email account. All college correspondence, including bills, will be sent to your student email account.
If your plans have changed, and you’re not going to attend class, you’ll need to officially withdraw. Check the academic calendar of the delivery college (in KCTCS) to see the official withdraw schedule.
Update your address information in the Student Information Center or online through your Student Self-service.