Refunds | JCTC

KCTCS Easy Refund Program (BankMobile)

When will I receive my refund/residual check?

KCTCS has partnered with BankMobile Disbursements, a financial services company focused solely on higher education, to process student refund payments. Students are required to choose from one of the following three options for receiving any refunds due them:

1) ACH transfer to a bank account of their choice,
2) Paper check mailed to the student address on file,
3) Refund to a BankMobile Vibe account, an FDIC insured checking account offered by BankMobile Disbursements.

For additional information, please visit .