Application deadline – November 28, 2018.
Open to students who meet the following criteria:
- Must have a declared major in one of the following programs: Computerized Manufacturing
and Machining, Engineering and Electronics Tech, or Industrial Maintenance Technology
- Have and maintain a minimum GPA of at least 3.0
- Recipients must be at least 21 years of age at the time of application
- Recipients must be willing to take part in promotional photos and/or a media event
with the donor, including potential media interviews
- Preference will be given to Military Veterans and applicants who demonstrate financial
- Preference will be given to residents of Shelby County (may or may not attend classes
at the Shelby County Campus), but all students who meet remaining criteria are encouraged
Complete this application to apply for the scholarship.