Fall 2018: TUITION DUE FRIDAY, August 10, 2018.
For tuition rates, visit our Tuition and Fees page.
Tuition can be paid by the following methods:
- Online (Credit Card or Check):
- Access your student self service at https://kctcs.mycmsc.com.
- Cash Payments:
- Accepted ONLY in person at Bursar’s office on the Downtown, Southwest, or Shelby Campuses
- Cashier services not available at Bullitt, Carrollton, or Technical Campuses
- Check or Money Order:
- Payments must include student ID number and daytime phone number.
- Mailed payments must be postmarked ONE WEEK PRIOR TO DEADLINE and addressed to:
- Jefferson Community and Technical College
- Bursar’s Office
- 109 E. Broadway
- Louisville KY 40202
- Third Party/Financial Aid/Scholarship:
- Financial Aid recipients must verify, through the most recent Student Self-service message center EBILL, if there is sufficient anticipated aid to cover all tuition and charges by the payment deadline.
- Most financial aid is prorated based on hours enrolled. Loans, CAP, KEES, AND WORK READY require a minimum of 6 credit hours enrollment. (CAP, KEES, AND WORK READY not available during the Summer term.)
- If your tuition is paid by an employer, vocational rehab, or other third party, confirm this with appropriate documentation by the payment deadline. All documentation must be submitted to Bursar’s office.
- Metropolitan College students must sign their current term agreement by the payment deadline.
- Charges not covered by one of these payment sources must be paid by the payment deadline.
It’s Easy to Enroll:
- Go to Student Self Service and Log in
- Choose the Student Center tile
- Select Make a Payment
- Select Pay All Charges then click Next
- Select Setup Official Payment Plan then click Next
- Select Setup Payment Plan
- Enroll in payment plan
Please note: your payment plan doesn’t go into effect until you submit the agreement and receive a confirmation.
- The cost to participate in the plan is $25.
- The payment agreement and down payment (if required) must be completed and submitted online through the Student Self-service by the payment deadline.
- The number of payments and the down payment amount vary depending on when the payment agreement is submitted.
- Payments are automatically deducted from a bank account or charged to a credit card.
- Payment plans are not available for the Summer term.
- Phone: 855.2GO.JCTC
- Email: help.jefferson.kctcs.edu