Grants | JCTC


Go Higher Grant Program for Adult Students

The Go Higher Grant provides up to $1,000 to help cover tuition and book costs for financially needy adult students, age 24 or older, who are pursuing their first undergraduate degree or certificate and are enrolled in fewer than six credit hours or eight quarter hours at a Kentucky college or university.

To apply for the Go Higher Grant, please complete all of the questions below, including the certification section. Please mail the completed application to:

  • Attn: Go Higher Grant Coordinator
  • P.O. Box 798
  • Frankfort, KY 40602-0798

You must also complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as part of the Go Higher Grant application process. The FAFSA is available online at

For priority consideration, both the FAFSA and the Go Higher Grant application should be completed as soon as possible.