Jefferson Community & Technical College employees:
- Dr. and Mrs. Ronald Horvath Academic Assistance Scholarship:
- Open to regular full-time Jefferson employees enrolled in courses at Jefferson with
a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Awards are given to offset the cost of education, including books, childcare and supplies.
- Applicants must submit a one-page essay describing their need
Children/grandchildren of Jefferson Community & Technical College employees:
- Dr. and Mrs. Ronald Horvath Tuition Scholarship:
- Open to children and grandchildren of regular full-time Jefferson employees and to
children and grandchildren of Jefferson retirees who
- A) are Jefferson applicants with a minimum 2.5 high school GPA, or
- B) are JCTC students who have completed at least 12 credit hours with a cumulative
minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Current high school students must submit valid and dated high school transcript.
Complete this application to apply for the scholarship.