Phyllis Krantz Memorial Scholarship:
- Open to a student with a declared major in Fine Arts.
- Must be currently enrolled with at least 15 credit hours completed, including 6 hours
in studio art.
- Must maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Applicants must submit a portfolio to be judged by the Jefferson Art Scholarship Committee.
- Financial need considered.
The portfolio (if required) should be submitted to :
- Barry Motes - Department Head Fine Art
- Jefferson Community and Technical College - Downtown Campus
- 110 W. Chestnut Street
- Chestnut Hall, room 107
- Louisville KY 40202
Complete this application to apply for the scholarship.