View a complete and updated list of all available KCTCS Online Learn By Term classes.
Utilize the Virtual Schedule Builder
Follow the directions below to learn how to use this schedule builder, as well as
how to understand which courses are online and which are not:
- Click the provided link to the Virtual Schedule Builder, and select the green “Sign
In” button at the top right corner.
- Sign in using your student Username and Password.
- For Colleges: Select
- You don’t have to choose a Campus or Location Code; it’s best to leave those blank.
- In “Select Course”, type in the course details (for example: ENG for course subject,
101 for course number).
- Use the “Select” button to choose the course.
- Check the boxes under “Include Schedules containing:” to filter your class preferences.
- For online courses, a Z or V will usually be in the section number
- Z courses are Learn by Term.
- V courses are Learn on Demand.
- For more information, please see “Ways to learn online.”
Once you’ve selected your courses, jot down the class information (or pin the classes
to your schedule by clicking on them). After you have selected all your courses, you
can click “Get this Schedule” to finish enrolling.