Louisville Metro Community Action Partnership s (CAP) college scholarship program
Louisville Metro Community Action Partnership's (CAP) college scholarship program provides up to $2500 towards college tuition and testing fees.
- Jefferson County resident.
- Household income within 125% of the federal poverty guidelines.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Currently receiving educational case management or agree to case management by CSR.
- Photo ID for applicant.
- Proof of income.
- Social Security number verification for everyone in the household.
- Unofficial transcripts.
- Current schedule.
- Degree audit.
Please call Sonita Arnold at (502) 574-7302 to apply!