Louisville Metro Community Action Partnership s (CAP) college scholarship program
Louisville Metro Community Action Partnership s (CAP) college scholarship program provides up to $2500 towards college tuition and testing fees.
- Jefferson County resident
- Household income within 125% of the federal poverty guidelines
- Expect to complete requirements to graduate with an Associate s or Bachelor s degree on or before June 30, 2014
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Currently receiving educational case management or agree to case management by CSR
- Photo ID for applicant
- Proof of income
- Social Security number verification for everyone in the household
- Unofficial transcripts
- Current schedule
- Degree audit
Please call Sonita Arnold at 502-574-7302 to apply!