Password Reset Instructions:
- STEP 1
- STEP 2
- On the first screen you will enter your birthdate, student ID number, and social security
- You do not need to fill in all the blanks.
- Then, click on the button at the bottom “Create/Update my user profile”
- STEP 3
- On the next screen you will be provided your user name.
- Your user name is what you need to log in for student e-mail, Blackboard, and Student
- It has your first initial, your last name, some zeros and a number (ex.:JSMITH0001).
- WRITE IT DOWN so you can use it to register when you are finished.
- Create your security question and type in the answer.
- Click on “Save my user profile”, it will save and THEN you will click “Set my password”
to get to the next screen.
- You must save your profile first, then set your password.
- STEP 4
- The third screen will ask you sign in with your last name and ID number.
- STEP 5
- The last screen will let you set your password and then save it.
- You will be prompted to change your password every 90 days for security purposes.
- Once you type in your password and save it, you are finished.
- Exit the user support center.
- Log in to Student Self-Service with your user name and your new password to register