Transcripts | JCTC


Need an official transcript of your academic work at Jefferson? It’s easy to get one—and we’re here to help.

A transcript is the complete record of your academic work at Jefferson, including your classes, your grades, and your degree. You’ll need an official transcript to transfer to another college or university, and you might need one if you’re applying for a job. 

Place your order online through the National Student Clearinghouse. This is the fastest way to get your transcript delivered, and you can choose your delivery method.

Transcript Request Update Due to COVID-19: 

The National Student Clearinghouse allows our students & alumni to get their official transcripts electronically and quickly during this time.  The US Postal service is experiencing an unprecedented volume increase and limited employee availability due to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. Due to this and print time you need to allow for a delay on mailed transcripts being sent. We encourage using our electronic option where possible. Electronic requests are still being completed with normal service times! We provide options for you to enter an email address to send to or for you to select a College or University mailbox directly. 

Thank you for your patience and we hope you are safe and well. 

Feel free to email us at with any questions. 


How to Order Your Transcript