Open Doors to a Better Life. Start Here.
Our doors are open, and we can open doors to a better life. Technical or transfer, we give you the education you need… without the massive debt.
How to Apply
The application process is quick and simple, and we’re here to help. Just follow these easy steps:
- Submit your application for admission.
If you are on active duty, a drilling reservist, or a member of the National Guard, you may qualify for Federal or State Tuition Assistance (TA). You should speak to your EOS for further information about TA.
Submit the KCTCS application if you are not using Tuition Assistance (TA).
- Apply for your GI Bill® Benefits. Visit the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) to learn about the various GI Bill® Programs and which are best for you. See Military & Veterans for more information on how to apply.
- Send us transcripts from high school and any colleges you’ve attended.
- Register at the Joint Services Transcript (JST) website for an account.
Click on the "Transcripts" link and view, print or save your unofficial transcript. You can also request an official transcript be sent to the Registrar's Office. Complete and submit the Military Transfer Agreement for review.
Air Force veterans and service members should request their transcript from the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF).
- Submit your ACT or SAT scores or schedule a placement test after you apply.
- Explore financial aid. Federal financial aid is available for members of all branches of the military. We also offer scholarships, grants, and loans to make a great education even more affordable.