Creating a safe and comfortable learning environment.
Jefferson Community and Technical College cares about the safety and security of students, faculty, staff and visitors.
For life threatening emergencies, call 911.
For non-emergencies on the Downtown Campus, call (502) 213-5000.
For campus emergencies or safety issues contact campus security:
- Bullitt County Campus: (502) 213-7918
- Carrollton Campus: (502) 686-0084
- Downtown Campus: (502) 418-9051
- Jefferson Technical Campus: (502) 418-9183
- Southwest Campus: (502) 418-9221
- Shelby County Campus: (502) 321-7285
General Safety Tips:
- Always remove valuables from sight and lock your vehicle.
- At night, try to park your car close to lights and activity.
- Report theft, damages, or suspicious activity to Campus Safety or the campus administration.
- Walk with a friend to and from classes.
- Emergency call phones (red) are located in many of the buildings.
- While driving on campus, observe speed limits and watch out for cyclists and pedestrians.
Jefferson and KCTCS Policies:
- Administrative Policies
- Alcohol Policy
- Drug Free Policy
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Student Code of Conduct
- Threat Assessment Procedure