Creating a safe and comfortable learning environment.
JCTC cares about the safety and security of students, faculty, staff and visitors.
For life threatening emergencies call 911.
For non-emergencies on the Downtown Campus call 502-213-5000.
For campus emergencies or safety issues contact campus security:
- Bullitt County Campus: 502-213-7918
- Carrollton Campus: 502-686-0084
- Downtown Campus: 502-418-9051
- Jefferson Technical Campus: 502-418-9183
- Southwest Campus: 502-418-9221
- Shelby County Campus: 502-321-7285
General Safety Tips:
- Always remove valuables from sight and lock your vehicle.
- At night, try to park your car close to lights and activity.
- Report theft, damages, or suspicious activity to Campus Safety or the campus administration.
- Walk with a friend to and from classes.
- Emergency call phones (red) are located in many of the buildings.
- While driving on campus, observe speed limits and watch out for cyclists and pedestrians.
JCTC and KCTCS Policies: