Creating a safe and comfortable learning environment.
Jefferson Community and Technical College cares about the safety and security of students, faculty, staff and visitors.
For life threatening emergencies call 911.
For non-emergencies on the Downtown Campus call 502.213.5000.
For campus emergencies or safety issues contact campus security:
- Bullitt County Campus: 502.213.7918
- Carrollton Campus: 502.686.0084
- Downtown Campus: 502.418.9051
- Jefferson Technical Campus: 502.418.9183
- Southwest Campus: 502.418.9221
- Shelby County Campus: 502.321.7285
General Safety Tips:
- Always remove valuables from sight and lock your vehicle.
- At night, try to park your car close to lights and activity.
- Report theft, damages, or suspicious activity to Campus Safety or the campus administration.
- Walk with a friend to and from classes.
- Emergency call phones (red) are located in many of the buildings.
- While driving on campus, observe speed limits and watch out for cyclists and pedestrians.
Jefferson and KCTCS Policies:
- Administrative Policies
- Alcohol Policy
- Drug Free Policy
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Student Code of Conduct
- Threat Assessment Procedure