Useful website, phone numbers and email addresses
By clicking on any of the links below, you will be leaving the JCTC web site. JCTC is not responsible for the information on their web sites. These links will open in a new window.
JCTC Veterans Affairs Office:
If you have questions, please call 502-213-2139 or email Andy Martin.
Department of Veterans Affairs:
- Call 1-800-827-1000 OR 1-888-442-4551
Federal Benefits for Veterans and Dependents, VA Pamphlet:
- Call 1-888-442-4551 or http://www.va.gov/opa/publications/benefits_book.asp
VA s Find answers and ask questions:
- For more, information about MyCAA, call a Military OneSource career/education consultant at 1-800-342-9647, visit the Military OneSource Web site at www.militaryonesource.com, or contact Tressie Stout at the APG Education Center, 410-306-2042.
VA On-Line Applications:
VA Vocational Rehab:
- 321 W. Main Street, Louisville, KY 40202 502-566-4453.
- Additional benefits and programs may also be available; contact your Veterans Affairs office for additional information or contact the Department of Veterans Affairs www.va.gov or call 1-888-442-4551.
- Chapter 30
- Chapter 33
- Chapter 35
- Chapter 1606
- Chapter 1607
- Marine Gunnery Sergeant John David Fry Scholarship
WAVE (Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (Chapters 30, 1606 and 1607 ONLY):
Information on this site serves ONLY as General Guidelines.
NO attempt is made to cover all applicable VA Regulations and Policies.
The student is encouraged to contact the Department of Veterans Affairs at 1-888-442-4551 or 1-800-827-1000 or http://www.va.gov.