Military & Veterans | JCTC

Military & Veterans

Through the Office of Veterans Affairs any eligible student can make an application for VA Educational benefits.

We provide assistance if you are making your initial claim or if you ve used the GI Bill® previously.

Through the Office of Veterans Affairs a number of educational programs are available to eligible veterans and their dependents. These include:

Please follow instructions and note deadlines.

Find out what you need to do if you have never made application for your VA Educational benefits.

I'm a Returning student how do I notify the VA Office that I m Enrolled?

Section 702 (The Choice Act)

Kentucky and Jefferson are in compliance with Section 702 (The Choice Act) (PDF, 2 pgs) for in-state resident rate requirement. If you are receiving VA education benefits and are being charged out-of-state tuition, please contact us immediately to resolve this matter.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website.