Scheduling an Appointment
Scheduling an Appointment in STARFISH:
1. Log into your blackboard account with your KCTCS user name and password. https://elearning.kctcs.edu
Note: You can also access STARFISH through your Student Self-Service
2. Click on “Starfish” in the “Tools” menu on the left.
3. On the Home Page, Click on “My Success Network” which include your instructors, resources and assigned advisor. Scroll through until you find your Instructor or Advisor and click on “Schedule Appointment”
4. A Calendar will appear with available dates in BOLD. Look for available appointment times for your desired dates or Testing window. Choose the appropriate type of appointment, “Office Hour”, “Advising”, or “Proctoring” and click on “Sign Up”
5. Complete the Appointment Form.
For Proctoring, be sure to indicate your course, then click “Sign Up”
For Office Hours or Advising, be sure to indicate the reason for the visit and what type of visit it will be (phone or in person) and click “Submit”
6. After successfully submitting, your name should appear on the available time and you will receive a confirmation email in your KCTCS email account and the appointment will appear on your Dashboard.