- Attend transfer fairs, open houses and arrange for a campus tour at schools you are
interested in attending.
- Obtain transfer guides and admission information from schools you are interested in
- Meet with college admissions representatives at any schools you are interested in
- Make your final decision about your transfer school.
- Work with your Transfer Center Advisor to choose the classes you should take at Jefferson.
- Ask if there are any transfer agreements available in your major.
- Ask your Transfer Advisor about taking Metroversity classes.
- Research financial aid options at your transfer school; contact the financial aid
office to see if your current aid will transfer.
- Find out if your transfer school accepts other types of credit, such as military training
or professional experience