- Apply for graduation.
- Submit applications for admission, including degree program admission and housing
- Apply for a transfer scholarship at your transfer school (if applicable).
- Request official transcripts from Jefferson (from current and previously attended schools) be sent to your transfer school.
- Obtain any transcripts for other types of credit, if accepted by your transfer school
- Submit your FAFSA form and indicate your transfer school on the form.
- If already submitted, update your form to include your transfer school.
- Consult with the transfer school s financial aid office to transfer any financial
aid you already receive and submit any institutional financial aid forms.
- Finalize residence hall or other housing arrangements.
- Arrange to have your final transcript sent to your transfer college.
- Take any necessary placement exams or proficiency tests at your transfer college.
- Register for classes and attend transfer or new student orientation at your transfer