Access*Ability Resource Center (ARC)
The mission of the Access*Ability Resource Center (ARC) is to ensure program access for students with disabilities on all campuses.
- Goal I: To coordinate and provide reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities.
- Goal II: To responsibly advocate for an accessible, hospitable, and inclusive learning environment, through removal of informational, physical, and attitudinal barriers.
- Goal III: To promote self-determination and personal responsibility of students with disabilities.
Contact the Access*Ability Resource Center (ARC) to arrange an appointment to meet with an ARC Coordinator. Meeting with an ARC Coordinator is the first step in the accommodation process.
Students needing a sign language interpreter or other services for the deaf and hard of hearing should contact an ARC Coordinator at (502) 213-4104 to arrange an appointment to meet.
These pages can also help:
- Accommodation Letter Process
- Documentation for Accommodations
- Determining Eligibility for Services
- ARC Services
- Student Request for ARC Services
The Access*Ability Resource Center (ARC) is located on the Downtown Campus at:
Louisville, KY 40202
Student Center, Room 113
Louisville, KY 40272
Office hours: By appointment only.