Access*Ability Resource Center (ARC)
The mission of the Access*Ability Resource Center (ARC) is to ensure program access for students with disabilities on all campuses.
- Goal I: To coordinate and provide reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities
- Goal II: To responsibly advocate for an accessible, hospitable and inclusive learning environment, through removal of informational, physical and attitudinal barriers;
- Goal III: To promote self-determination and personal responsibility of students with disabilities.
Contact the Access*Ability Resource Center (ARC) to arrange an appointment to meet with a resource manager. Meeting with the Disability Resource Manager is the first step in the accommodation process.
Students needing Deaf and Hard of Hearing Student Services (DHHSS) should contact the program manager at 502.213.4218 to arrange an appointment to meet.
These pages can also help:
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Student Services
- Accommodation letter process
- Documentation for Accommodations
- Determining Eligibility for Services
- ARC Services
- ARC Staff Directory
- Student Request for ARC Services