Active Duty Military Withdraw Process:
- If the student is enrolled in online courses they may choose to continue their enrollment.
- If the semester has not started, student may withdraw as outlined by the college process.
- If the semester has started, the student must submit documentation of active duty
if they wish to withdraw. Orders should be submitted in person (with a photo ID) to
the Records Office by the student. If the student is not available to submit documentation
in person, they may designate someone to act on their behalf by completing a consent to release information document. Please make sure if you ask someone to act in your behalf they present this document
and a photo ID along with your active duty orders. The date of the orders often determine
the withdraw action.
- The Records Office will work with the offices of Veterans Affairs, Financial Aid,
& Business to determine if any financial assistance was used for tuition payment for
the semester. This information will help to determine the appropriate date of withdraw
and possible refund OR balance owed by the student.
- NOTE: Withdrawal for active duty purposes does not relieve both the student and/or
college from the Return of Title IV calculation and return of moneys.
- Your withdraw may create a refund. Please make sure your HigherOne card is active
& that you have selected a refund options so that there will not be a delay in your
refund. Refunds are processed through the Bursar's Office once a week and forwarded
to HigherOne for distribution. The refunds are distributed by HigherOne based on the
students selected refund preference. HigherOne will send an email to you once your
refund has been processed.