The Records Office will help you with numerous services both during your time at Jefferson and after graduation.
- Active Duty Military Withdraw Process
- Administrative Withdrawal Policies and Procedures
- Audit, Bankruptcy, and Pass-Fail
- Drop deadlines
- Enrollment Verification
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Graduation applications
- KCTCS catalog
- Loan deferment
- Privacy and Release of Student Information
- Residency Information:
- Transcript evaluations
- Transcript requests
- Veterans Affairs
- Please follow the Academic Calendar for the deadline or requirements for dropping or withdrawing.
- Before the 100% drop date for your class, a student may drop via self-service, in person at the Records Office or by emailing us at JF-Records-Office@kctcs.edu from your school email address. Include your ID#, course details and that you wish to drop.
- After the 100% drop date, all requests must be made from student self-service.
- Step-by-step drop/withdrawal instructions
For assistance, please call (855) 2GO-JCTC or (855) 246-5282 or visit our Student Service Center online.