KEES Reinstatement and Certification | JCTC

KEES Reinstatement and Certification

This form is used to request KEES reinstatement or initial certification for students who have received GEDs or are otherwise not certified. Please speak to a member of Financial Aid before completing this form.

Non-certified students and students who have received a GED must submit a copy of their diploma with graduation date and a copy of their ACT/SAT score report. This can be emailed to or faxed to 502-213-2498.