Financial Aid Major Update
If your major is listed in your Student Self-Service as Undecided or if you are listed Preparing for a Selective Admissions Program (Pending) you will need to change your major before July 15, 2015 to receive Financial Aid.
You can change your major from your Self-Service account.
Instructions for Changing your Major
- Step 1: Click on Current Students at the top of the Jefferson home page
- Step 2: Scroll down and click on MyPath
- Step 3: Scroll down & click on Student Self-Service, then Log-in
- Step 4: Select “Academic Records”
- Step 5: Type in your major under “Select Program of Study” then click on the Magnifying Glass Icon
- Step 6: Look over the selection to confirm information is correct then click the “Continue” button
Please allow up to 24-48 hours from request before being alarmed.
ONLY STUDENTS IN THE MAJORS LISTED BELOW NEED TO BE CHANGED. If you are still unsure, please visit your home campus advising office (SOONER RATHER THAN LATER) or email email@example.com for an appointment.
|Current Major||Change to:|
|Undecided||Associate in Arts|
|Human Services pending||Associate in Arts|
|Culinary Arts pending||Associate in Arts|
|Practical Nursing pending||Health Science Technology|
|Registered Nursing pending||Associate in Science|
|All pending allied health majors||Health Science Technology|
Is there anything else I need to do?
- Check your “To Do” list in the Student Service Center AT LEAST WEEKLY to insure that your financial aid is ready for the fall.
ALL STUDENTS SHOULD WORK WITH THEIR ADVISOR TO CREATE AN APPROPRIATE ACADEMIC PROGRAM PLAN PRIOR TO REGISTERING FOR CLASSES.