Financial Aid Major Update
If your major is listed in your Student Self-Service as Undecided or if you are listed Preparing for a Selective Admissions Program (Pending) you will need to change your major before July 15, 2015 to receive Financial Aid.
You can change your major from your Self-Service account.
Instructions for Changing your Major:
- Step 1: Log-in to Student Self-Service at the top of the Jefferson Web page
- Step 2: Select "Academic Records"
- Step 3: Find your correct major
- Step 4: Select the major and click on the Continue button
- Step 5: Look over the selection to confirm information is correct then click on the Submit button
Please allow up to 24-48 hours from request before being alarmed.
ONLY STUDENTS IN THE MAJORS LISTED BELOW NEED TO BE CHANGED. If you are still unsure, please visit your home campus advising office (SOONER RATHER THAN LATER) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
|Current Major||Change to:|
|Undecided||Associate in Arts|
|Human Services pending||Associate in Arts|
|Culinary Arts pending||Associate in Arts|
|Practical Nursing pending||Health Science Technology|
|Registered Nursing pending||Associate in Science|
|All pending allied health majors||Health Science Technology|